You can do everything in your power to establish your business up responsibly: i's dotted and t's crossed...
But still wake up one day to find your work copied, and your business unprotected.
And as most business owners will attest, it will probably happen sooner than you think. How will you protect your business?
To know how to make your business legally sound, you have to know where to start.
I begin every project with a consultation. We’ll discuss where you're at in your business, your legal uncertainties, and your goals. A consultation is ideal for any:
• Creative entrepreneur
• Who sells any products or services, or
• Has an online shop, or a good ole’ fashioned brick and mortar
• Might be looking to hire an employee, intern, or assistant
• Knows they need to make their business legal, but gets overwhelmed or nervous even thinking about where to begin
• Knows they should meet with an attorney, but wants to avoid stuffy law firms full of suits and ties
• Knows their business has multiple legal needs, but doesn’t want to go to multiple lawyers to handle each need
• Wants to work with an attorney who is a creative business owner themselves, and who can be a counselor and source of reassurance when scary legal situations come up
Before using Paige's independent contractor contract, I was using a contract I had pieced together on my own. As a writer and content creator, I feel so much more confident working with brands knowing that I'm now protected by a contract that was written by an expert...no more crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I'm so grateful for Paige's expertise and her genuine care for my business!
Paige is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her expertise and knowledge about how to run your small business legally and take the steps to make your business legally sound are so beneficial. She makes it simple and easy to go through the steps. And it doesn't hurt that she is right there with you when it comes to small business.
"Paige was nothing but professional & helpful when reviewing my contracts! She provided me with valuable feedback, was open to my questions & made me feel more secure in the legalities of my business. I would absolutely recommend her services & expertise to another entrepreneur!!"
Working with Paige has been such a delight! As a creative, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the legal aspects of my business. I was overwhelmed with where to begin when it came to the contracts, disclaimers, and legal advice I needed. But she made it so easy! Not only was she kind and understanding, she was incredibly fast and responsive to my specific needs. I would highly recommend working with her!